I planned to install Exchange server 2010 in my laptop, but the system requirements were very high configurations. So I planned to utilize my USB device as RAM, this feature is available in Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
Steps to utilize USB storage device as RAM
1. Plugin your USB storage device.
2. Go to My computer and find your USB storage device.
3. Right click on the USB storage device and select properties
4. After selecting properties, you will be prompted with different tabs, select ReadyBoost tab
5. In ReadyBoost select Use this device option and set the space to be utilized, using the slider and click apply.
Video tutor about how to increase virtual memory in hard disk and USB device.